- "I WILL BE GONE" by Erin Courtney has a reading as a part of Playwrights Horizons' New Works lab directed by Kip Fagan in which I play Penelope.
- Currently in Louisville, Kentucky at the 39th Humana Festival of New Plays - I will be playing Penelope in "I Will Be Gone" by Erin Courtney, directed by Kip Fagan.
- Became a member of Actor's Equity
- After a successful Indiegogo Campaign, my short film "You Are Everywhere" was shot and is currently in post production. Look for production stills soon. I am so excited about this film.
- Workshopped the play "I Will Be Gone" by Erin Courtney at New Dramatists in New York.
- Cast in the short film "Happily Ever After," by Caroline Parker Boyd, playing a babysitter with boy problems - and the kid she's watching is wise beyond his years! Hilarious script - Can't wait to shoot it in January!
- My Indiegogo Campaign is under way! If you would like to help make my short film "You Are Everywhere" happen, check out the link here: You Are Everywhere Indiegogo
- Was in several readings this month, including Amelia Workman's play "And Ashes Surround Us," & Benjamin Colon's webseries "Witches of Norwood."
- Cast in NYU short film "ASHES" by Toryn Ashbury as a teacher of young gifted children
- Cast in indie short film "The Mixup" by Jaquan Moton as a young Jewish girl on a very bad date.
- More exciting casting news coming very soon!
- Rehearsing for Primary Stages' monthly new works series, "DETENTION!"
- Taking class with the awesome Halley Feiffer at Primary Stages' theatre school
- Pre-production has begun on my short film, "You Are Everywhere," to be shot in early December. Stay tuned for details!
- New site is up and running! Thanks to Dan Lagstein, who is also an amazing musician - check out his music at Almostsixsix.com
July - August 2014
- I was on a crazy whirlwind European adventure. I fell back in love with theatre, and also found a new love - photography. Check out my "momentos" from my trip on my blog!
- Played Hazel in a reading of Piper Werle's new play, "Bettie Page in the Modern Age" at Playwrights Horizons. Awesome people, awesome role - looking forward to seeing what happens with the play in the future!